Goal Setting, Communication and Conflict Training - 1 Day
Goal setting training open courses in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Gatwick, Heathrow, Central London, Bristol, Cambridge, Leicester
Development training courses:
Leeds - 29th May 2013
Birmingham - 12th June 2013
London - Kensington 26th June 2013
Bristol - 3rd July 2013
Manchester - 17th July 2013
London, Heathrow - 24th July
Time: 8:45 tea/coffee for a 9:00 start – 4:30 finish
Open Course: £375 +VAT per delegate
In House Course:
from £1,500 +VAT per day for up to 15 delegates
Please note all our training courses include three months additional FREE telephone coaching.
Goal setting, communication and performance management
- You are defined by your goals
- You are judged on your performance
- Your goals must be specific, clear and distinct: i.e. SMART
- Your goals must NOT be general statements that are open to
- Your results are based on your performance AND your ability to
manage the performance of others
Investment: £375 +VAT per delegate-day
Inclusive of: - Full days training, & teas /coffees, cakes, lunch;
full course notes and written action plan to take away. Plus three
months FREE TELEPHONE COACHING to answer any on-going questions.
Goal setting, SMART targets and performance management.
Course content overview: AM
How do you get the best from yourself and others?
Develop the following skills.
- To develop a definite SMART goal focus.
- To communicate the goals clearly and confidently.
- How to use numbers to make your goals more quantitative
- How to verbally define those goals that cannot be quantified
- How to give constructive feedback to those people who are not
performing in ways consistent with the goals.
- How to use praise to motivate others to act in accordance with
To provide clarity of purpose
- Clear vision - The big picture
- Goal focus by means of SMART targets
- Standards- create a “Personal code of conduct”
Notes and then practice
To communicate the SMART Goal with clarity
- The goal must be communicated with accurate language
- You need to prepare clear definitions of your most important
- Concentrate on the “can do” element of the goal, not the “cannot
/ won’t do” portion.
- Develop the art of critical thinking and intelligent questioning
Goal achievement Training - PM
The need to achieve goals can cause friction which can be beneficial
or destructive depending on how it is managed.
Proper performance management requires that you: -
- Always protect their “self-concept”
- Tell them precisely what is wrong with their performance
- Give them a way out of the conflict situation that will achieve
- Be objective and specific, not emotional and inflammatory
- Distinguish reasons from excuses and have a different policy for
- Know when to negotiate and when not to
Ten tips for constructive people management
Was very interesting and informative. The trainer's presentation: Was entertaining and thorough.
Delegate: Matt Tully
Price for open training course
The open training course costs only £375 +VAT per delegate per day. For this price we provide:
- Full days quality training
- Tea, coffee and cakes
- Full colour course notes
- Written action plan
- Access to the Post Course Portal:
- Audio download of 'The Effective Leader Manager' programme
- Access to DVD downloadable training courses:
- Conflict Management
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Interview Skills
- Accelerated Learning
- Free eBook 'The Effective Leader Manager'
- Free training needs analysis, with personalised development action plan based upon results
Plus 3 months free telephone coaching
To answer any on-going questions, you will also receive email and telephone support from your trainer after you have attended the course.
Whilst you are implementing what you have learned we will be there to help you if you need us for advice, guidance and coaching.
The training method follows this general pattern:
The training is very interactive and interesting
- The trainer gives a clear explanation of the point in question with specific examples.
- Then, the delegates practice by doing an exercise with each other.
- The delegates practice by doing exercise with the trainer.
- All points are supported with full written notes to take away.
- Delegates are asked to write down an associated action, for each point made.
- (At the end of the day, we have about twenty such actions, from which the delegates choose six which are the most personally meaningful).
Note: we do not believe in placing people in any situation of embarrassment
by demanding that they 'perform' in front of the whole group. So you can
relax: come on this course and be at ease; ready to learn new skills!
your High Street Vouchers up to £25 per booking
Price for in house training course
Please call us on 01452 856091 to discuss your requirements for the in house training course.
If you want to know more about the Goal Setting Training Course and other Management Training courses and or their suitability for you or a colleague call us on +44 (0) 1452 856091.
Register an interest in attending this Goal setting training course
Recommend this Goal setting training course to a friend