Memory Training, Mind Mapping and Creative Problem Solving
Professional development training open courses in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Gatwick, Heathrow, Central London, Bristol, Cambridge, Leicester
Due to many requests from previous courses, the Corporate Coach Group is offering you the opportunity to learn the secrets that will help you boost your mind power.
It has well been established that the human brain is capable of prodigious feats of memory, creativity and problem solving. And, in days world many of us need to use that capability to learn new information and be able to recall it!
But, most of us have never been shown the technique of exactly how to use our mind to be at it’s most effective.
So this memory training, mind mapping and creative problem solving course is designed to help you get the most out of yourself by learning:
- How your brain is designed
- How your brain likes to process information
- How to learn new information and recall it
- How to remember numbers
- How to remember faces
- How to remember speeches or presentations
- How to take effective notes
- How to condition your mind to learn effortlessly
- How to pass exams
What are the benefits?
If you decide to come on this memory training, mind mapping and creative problem-solving course, you will benefit by:
- Knowing how to learn faster
- Overcome the fear of having to learn any new information
- Becoming more effective and efficient
- Being able to remember important facts and figures
- Making faster more useful notes at meetings and presentations
Who is the memory training, mind mapping and creative problem-solving course for?
This course is for anyone who suspects that they could use an improved memory or who feels they would like to train their brain to be “sharper” by applying memory training, mind mapping and creative problem-solving technique to learning
Memory training, mind mapping and creative problem-solving techniques - summary and action plan
The training method follows this general pattern:
The training is very interactive and interesting
- The trainer gives a clear explanation of the point in question with specific examples.
- Then, the delegates practice by doing an exercise with each other.
- The delegates practice by doing exercise with the trainer.
- All points are supported with full written notes to take away.
- Delegates are asked to write down an associated action, for each point made.
- (At the end of the day, we have about twenty such actions, from which the delegates choose six which are the most personally meaningful).
Note: we do not believe in placing people in any situation of embarrassment
by demanding that they 'perform' in front of the whole group. So you can
relax: come on this course and be at ease; ready to learn new skills!
your High Street Vouchers up to £25 per booking
Please call The Corporate Coach Training Group today on 01452 856091